I’m pretty sure every time I have been to Whistler, the bad weather days have far out weighed the good weather days. This time however, it seems the bad weather days are far and few between. I just had a look at the forecast and it looks like we are going to have cracking weather for the next week Although, it is meant to be super cold tomorrow which seems to be the only downfall I can find with having clear skies!
On top of the good weather we are meant to be having, Charles has been busy building up in the park, and sent me a photo of one of his creations. He has built jump number 2 in the XL line and it looks like an epic jump.
Right now I am scheduled to fly back to Colorado on the 2nd. But I think I am going to keep a close eye on what the weather is forecast to do. Because the jumps up here in Whistler are better than what was in Colorado when I left and I also don’t want to fly back and try and ski if there is bad weather in the forecast for Keystone/Breckenridge. If it looks like its bad there and is going to be good here, I might change my flight and stay an extra week!
Right now I am going to get ready to go and test out the jump and have some fun!